Thursday, May 14, 2015

Naomi & Me Heading Out

I’m taking Naomi with me to the Blue Ridge Mountain Christian Writers Conference.
She and I leave on Saturday for this premier gathering.

I’ll have the Prequel as well as the Synopsis with me.

One copy of Naomi’s full story will be available for review.

My pitch is ready so I can represent her well in meetings and conversations.

I even have copies of the original article that started the whole project.

For that matter, I plan to share the piece titled “Doe the Nexte Thynge.”

Thank you for the encouragement you’ve been sending my way in this process.

Please ask the Lord to go before me, to direct my time and equip me to introduce Naomi well. This first offering in my Every Woman Trilogy holds a sensitive place in my heart and life.  Thank you, Dear Ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment