Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Time to Move HOME

This post is being written from our house in the USA. It's time to move my active posting back to my former blog address.  

I want every one of you to continue to follow the ongoing glimpses the Lord provides of His glorious work. And see the gorgeous scenery and other pics I share.

Please move with me. Head over to Views from the Deck and enter your e-mail address in the Subscribe to Enjoy the View box. Then confirm your subscription with the Reply message that appears.

Here's a taste of what you'll find there. 

HOME is such a simple word; only four letters, one syllable.

As a concept though, I find it a bit more complex.

Is HOME the place where we live; a structure, a space?
Do we define a HOME by a location or address; Czech Republic, 258 East Shore Drive?
Does the setting tell us more about HOME; co-inhabitants, neighborhood, ambience?

No comments:

Post a Comment