Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Morning, Promised Riches

Monday morning isn't for wimps. 

I just took this photo through a skylight from our 6th floor flat. 

The image seems to speak to me of what's ahead. 

There's a whole day and week before me with exercises galore . . . and I don't mean just the physical kind.

I admit that as I focus forward I see the challenges first similar to the rising sun as it peeps through the dark clouds on the horizon.

I am thankful that God reminds me that no darkness can hide me from Him.

I rejoice that no situation, no circumstances, not even my own efforts can shield His love.

God makes Himself known to me as surely as the rising sun scatters the darkness. Hallelujah!

My eyes scan upward to the brightening sky. 

The Spirit reminds me through the expanse of blue and the touch of pink that the Father has adventures and joy and peace planned for me.

I praise God for the creation that shouts forth His power, majesty, and grace.

I am grateful that these Truths, these promises are more secure than anything in this world for they are based on Elohim Himself. 

I pour honor and glory on His Name and lift it to the heavens with the plea that it be hallowed in all the earth.

May your day and week be filled with the same awakening to Jehovah's presence in your life. Amen

             Psalm 139:7-14

For the director of music, Of David.
                    A Psalm.

Where can I go from your Spirit?
   Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
  if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
   if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
   your right hand will hold me fast.

If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me 
   and the light become night around me,"
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
   the night will shine like the day,
   for darkness is as light to you.

For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother's womb,
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful, 
   I know that full well.

No comments:

Post a Comment