Monday, January 28, 2013

Psalm 18: 30-36

God = perfect, His way = flawless

God = a shield for those who hide in Him

God = the only Rock

God = my Strength

God = my Refiner

God = my Transformer

God = my Lifter-up

God = my Trainer

God = my Equipper

God = my Sustainer

God = my Advocate

God = my Protector

Hallelujah and Amen

Psalm 18:30-36  NIV 1984
30 As for God, his way is perfect;
    the word of the Lord is flawless.
He is a shield
    for all who take refuge in him.
31 For who is God besides the Lord?
    And who is the Rock except our God?
32 It is God who arms me with strength
    and makes my way perfect.
33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
    he enables me to stand on the heights.
34 He trains my hands for battle;
    my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
35 You give me your shield of victory,
    and your right hand sustains me;
    you stoop down to make me great.
36 You broaden the path beneath me,
    so that my ankles do not turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment